During Snailspace you could download our app and track your progress along the Snailway.
You could collect unique rewards along the way.
At least £1 of every app purchase goes straight to Martlets, helping to provide the very best care and support to those affected by terminal illness in Brighton & Hove and beyond.
How many Snails did you find during Snailway?
Find & Collect
Select Open Trail on the home screen to use the map; pinch and swipe the map to zoom in and out. Location settings need to be turned ON to see your location on the map. Or go to the Snailway tab to access the map, Snails and Junior Snails and search for the sculpture name, artist or location.
Simply enter the 4-digit code found on the Snail plaque to unlock your discovery. There are two ways to enter the code: on the sculpture page or by clicking the unlock icon on the Total tab at the top. Plus, you can give your favourite Snails a vote or share!
When you find and collect sculptures you can unlock lots of exciting rewards along the way! There are also trophies available when you complete certain milestones.
Track your progress around the Snailway. See how many Snails you’ve collected, how many rewards and trophies you’ve unlocked and what percentage of the trail you’ve covered. Plus you can see the most voted and most visited Snails from all our Snailspace app users.
Need more help?
Try the App FAQs below. If you’re still struggling let us know by emailing our app support team at Mediaworks using firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll do their best to get back to you as soon as they can. Happy exploring!
I'm having problems signing in
Make sure you have the latest update installed on your device.
Close the app completely and re-open it (or restart your device).
Finally, review the app permissions and ensure everything is checked.
Fill in your email and age details. You should get through to the Contact Preferences and Terms and Conditions screen. Make sure you read and agree to the Ts & Cs to continue.
Still no luck? Please email our app support team at Mediaworks using email@example.com with the following:
- make and model of your phone
- the version of android you’re running (if applicable)
- the email address you’re using to register
- and a loose indication of the time the error occurred
and they’ll get back to you as soon as they can.
The App won't download
Do I need to fill in all the sign in fields?
- Name – We use this to identify you
- Email – Your email address allows you to login to your app account. It also enables us to identify your account and communicate with you if you require support. If you consent to email communications on the app’s Contact Preferences screen we’ll add this email address to the mailing list.
- Postcode – We’ll use this for our event evaluation. (Don’t worry we’ll never sell your info to third parties).
- Age – We’ll use this for event evaluation and to determine if we can stay in touch. If you’re under 16, we’re sorry but you’ll need to wait another year before you can join the mailing list.
- Group Size – We’ll use this for our event evaluation. (Don’t worry we’ll never sell your info to third parties).
At the end of the trail your sculptures, rewards and voting stats will be anonymised and used for event evaluation purposes only. If you do not wish your anonymised stats to be used in event evaluation you can opt-out in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need more help
Missed out on a giant gastropod?
Snailspace merchandise is still available to buy